Thursday 2 January 2014

Good Bye 2013 and welcome New Year 2014




2013 year was my wonderful experience which gave me great strength to lead future responsibilities and challenges.......

Last year I completed my Bachelors of Technology in Electronics and Communications and Done Job in Networking side but after 6 months i lost interest on my job because of routine,  spontaneous and field work and my health was declined and lost 5 kg weight But i really felt depressed when i resigned but in notice period i have understood what should i want to be and decided that I want to become a software developer where i can improve my skills and apply my ideas, logic's and develop applications. Not only as software developer and i want to do something to my country..............

I heartily welcome 2014 and i hope this year will bring new challenges and  opportunities to make my career concrete shape.............  








3 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I stumbled across your blog. I am an author (2 novels published) in search of identity and would feel privileged to get reviewed by you. Im in search of reviewers who are outrageously honest with the review.
    I will be happy to send a copy to you (soft copy or hard copy. Whichever you feel convenient enough). Let me know if you are interested.
    I’d love to hear back from you. You may contact me at ravirenus@gmail.com

    Best Regards,
    Ravi Kumar R
    http://ravirenus.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment Ravi Kumar please tell me why you feel stumble across my blog.....
      you can send soft copies to pramodh.kumar69@gmail.com and i will give u feedback as soon as i read it.

      Delete
  2. Ingin mendapatkan kemenangan mudah dan cepat pada permainan Ceme Online, segera mainkan dengan menggunakan Bobol Server Judi Ceme Online.
    Hoki Pasti
    Info Jitu

    ReplyDelete